Saturday, December 22, 2007

Changing Activities Enjoyed - From alt


From alt:
Nov 28, 2007 4:04 am
Mood: experimental, 42 Views



So i am thinking of taking a couple of things of my "likes and dis-likes" list of activities in my BDsm hobbies. In other words, maybe taking out a thing or two that i would prefer not to do any more, or at least at this time. And maybe put in something that i might want to try some day down the road. In particular..... Needles. i think i have had enough needles in my own personal life to warrant not wanting any needle play any more, or not needing any play any more. Not getting an urge for it, or even a thought of a high from it. i am actually rather getting kind of turned off from it in my own corner, just for me though. i don't mind watching it, just not for myself. This has made me wonder if this has happened to anyone else out there. Has anyone else strayed from a particular play/activity for any reason, or been turned off for a slight reason.... other than a bad experience. There aren't too many things out there that i would not be willing to try at least once, or even have a discussion about trying. There is only a select few things that i will not go into or even try, and that of course no one will get me to go to. But that is for most people - having a few limits here and there. but has anyone else just decided to not want something anymore... just because.........or for a minor or personal meaning. So then now i am going to have to go through my whole profile and decide what else i want to take off, and then what else i would like to put on there that hasn't been there as of yet. Maybe something i haven't thought of trying yet... hehehe... or something i have, and want more of. The pitfall of having a profile, having to/or should be updating it. So i am going to go and take out needle play.... eventually when i decide what else i want to change in there. Then... go and cut my hair.

No comments: