Friday, March 14, 2008

Betty Boop Pz Prezzie!!!!!!!

i got the greatest prezzie for my Bday that passed a couple of weeks ago. And to tell you the truth, i don't normally celebrate it, i celebrate differently than most people do.... and that kind of makes it weird to some. lol. But this year i spent time with my big brother, something that was much needed.
but my best friend got me the neetest thingy... heheheheheehheheheheehe. Insert Giggle. <

A Betty Boop Pez like thingy. OMG. Like talk about wickedly kewl. And truly put a smile on my face, one that was needed. It actually has round candies, and gum tooo!!!!! Would love to have a second one, just so i can actually use it... then wouldn't feel bad about not opening this one up.
i will take a pic of it and get it on here, just so everyone can see it. i don't think my camera phone will do it though, so will borrow someone actual camera for it.

Thanx my best friend. you know who you are. Hugs and love.

me.....

No comments: